Friday, May 29, 2009

Berryz interview on Joysound





Berryz were interviewed on Joysound about their new single Seishun Bus Guide




Q: How would you describe your new song, Seishun Bus Guide?

A:
Shimizu Saki: When I first read the title, I thought it was going to be a cute song, but it turned out to be something really cool! The lyrics describe the feelings of a boy who falls in love with the bus guide at first sight; I was rather surprised by those feelings! Seishun Bus Guide is a cool and powerful song +゜

Tsugunaga Momoko: Seishun Bus Guide is the first song where we take the point of view of a boy. The dance is also rather boyish (o^∀^o)☆ I began this honor roll male student in the PV
(^ - ^)/♪

Tokunaga Chinami: Seishun Bus Guide is an incredibly cool song ♪ This time, we sing about the emotions of guys instead of girls. The audience will be able to enjoy a different type of Berryz Koubou, and I hope everyone can put the song on repeat and listen to it over and over

Sudou Maasa: We're singing about the heartrending feelings of a boy who has fallen in love at first sight with the bus guide!!Please listen to the boyish version of Berryz Koubou↑↑

Natsuyaki Miyabi: This time, we're singing about the feelings of guys. The song is really energetic +゜ and the key is an easy one to sing in, so I hope this will be a hit at karaoke

Kumai Yurina: This time, the lyrics describe the painful feelings of boys. It's a cool and rather intense song!!

Sugaya Risako: Our new song is a cool song with the point of view and feelings of boys. It was difficult trying to convey the emotions of boys, but I've done it in my own special way, so I would like everyone to hear it.

Q: Tell us your favorite song for karaoke

A:
Shimizu Saki: "Yeah! Meccha Holiday" by Matsuura Aya. It really get's things going!!

Tsugunaga Momoko: "Ooki na ai de motenashite" ♪ by ℃-ute. The song is really cute and it's one of my favorites o(≧∀≦)o By the way, I can dance to the song perfectly (・o・)ノ
Tokunaga Chinami: "LOVE MACHINE" by Morning Musume. I've been singing this sing I was very young.

Sudou Maasa: Um...Which one? I sing all sorts of Berryz Koubou songs!

Natsuyaki Miyabi: "Rottara Rottara" by Buono! The song really makes everyone energetic and my friends often sing along ☆ミ

Kumai Yurina: "Koi wo shichaimashita" by Tanpopo. I haven't been to karaoke lately though...I sang this for auditions, and I like it because its a cheerful song.

Sugaya Risako: "Koi shiteru toki wa itsumo..." by Berryz Koubou (coupled with Special Generation) I don't usually go to karaoke, but I would want to sing those songs.

Q: A word to the fans at JOYSOUND, please.

A:
Shimizu Saki: The new single will be our 20th, and it's a double A-side single!!"Seishun Bus Guide" is a cool song that is easy to get into +゜The other song, "Rival", is a cheerful song that is perfect for summer. I hope the fans can enjoy the range of emotions in the two songs !!The music videos have also turned out very well, so please make sure you check them out! On a side note...I really like karaoke ♡u♡
Tsugunaga Momoko: Hello ♪ This is Tsugunaga Momoko ☆ How are you enjoying the warmer weather? There are lots of events during the summer - such as the festivals, fireworks, and going to the beach - that I enjoy very much (o^∀^o) Make sure you all have "Seishun Bus Guide" and "Rival" playing in the background as you go out and play ♪ I hope you all have an enjoyable summer (≧□≦) And please continue your support ♪

Tokunaga Chinami: This is Tokunaga Chinami from Berryz Koubou (・U・) As the days get warmer and warmer, please listen to "Seishun Bus Guide" and "Rival" and stay energetic!!!

Sudou Maasa: Hey everyone (>▽<)v This is Sudou Maasa from Berryz Koubou +゜Feeling the heat of the summer yet? To prevent being fatigued by the summer heat, get through the summer listening to "Seishun Bus Guide" and "Rival" ↑↑ Natsuyaki Miyabi: "Seishun Bus Guide" is a song that can really get everyone's spirits up. When you go out to karaoke or wherever else with your friends, make sure you have it playing ・U・+゜Also, make sure you come out for our live performances and events.
Kumai Yurina: Thank you for all your continued support! It's our first time singing about the emotions of boys in our new single. The lyrics desrcibe the painful feelings of a one-sided love affair towards the bus guide, and its a cool song with a great beat, so please listen to it
Sugaya Risako: Berryz Koubou will continue to develop and take on new challenges. Please continue your support.


translation thanks to Shigemichi from Hello!Online

0 comments: