Saturday, March 28, 2009

My Top 10 HP Girls



10. Suzuki Airi: i really love this girl, she was my favorite member when i first got into HP,
her smiling eyes was what caught my attention at first, and then i noticed she is a great singer and a really funny personality.

09. Okai Chisato: i first got to like chisato just by her genki personality, and she's a great singer too, i wish she would get more change to show her talent in C-ute.

08. Kamei Eri: she was one of the last girl i notice from Morning Musume but once i did, i felt in love with her, she is beautiful and talented, her voice has a someting especial that really makes me love her, i also love her personality.

07. Tsugunaga Momoko: i use to hate this girl so much, but a miracle happened and i really love her now, and that is mostly thanks to her personality, she always stands out, either on purpose or not, but she really makes me laugh, she also has improved in her singing wich it really makes me proud of her.

06. Kumai Yurina: kumai used to be one of my least favorite girl in berryz koubou, and she never stood out for me, but lately i can't help loving her and i still don't know for sure how she made to my top 10.

05. Mano Erina: she could easyly be my number 1, i love her music, and she is improving so much in her singing, i love her shy personality and her adorable smile, i also admire her for tying her best as a solo arstist, we all know is not easy to be a solo artist especially in HP.

04. Michishige Sayumi: sayumi was the first girl from Morning Musume i noticed, and it was her beauty and cuteness that caught my attention first but then was her personality, im not really a fan of her voice but she is doing better when it comes to her singing, and im really happy she's been getting more attention lately.

03. Takahashi Ai: i love aichan, also like momoko, i used to hate her, but when i got into Morning Musume, i really became to notice her, now she is the girl in HP i admire the most, she's a great singer, a great dancer, and i love her attitude on stage, and she's really beautiful.

02. Natsuyaki Miyabi: like airi, i felt in love with miyabi the first time i saw her, she's beautiful and that was why loved her but now i love everything about her, she's a great singer and her personatity reminds me of myself sometimes, she's very reserve but she's also always joking around and smacking everybody on the head, and i love that.

01 Tokunaga Chinami: when i first noticed her in yuke yuke monkey dance i forgot about everybody else, she is the reason why i became a berrys koubou fan, and it was her smile and funny genki personality, that made me love her, she's also really sweet girl.

my top 10 is always changing, i bet next week is gonna be different
other girls who are in my top 10 at times are:

kusumi koharu
tanaka reina
niigaki risa
sugaya risako
shimizu saki
yajima maimi

but one thing is for sure, chinami is always gonna be my number 1

this poll is up at Hello Blog you can vote for your top 10 here

0 comments: